OpsAnalitica is excited to announce the release of our Data Accuracy Scoring algorithm, which makes it easier for our clients to base their data driven decisions on their most accurate data.
I would love to tell you that when you use an Ops Management platform like OpsAnalitica and our competitors that every row of data is accurate and should be considered during analysis, but that would be a lie. The fact is that your data comes from your employees and franchisees, human beings, and some of those people don’t value truth & accuracy as much as others.
At OpsAnalitica we have the ability to stop inaccurate data from being entered into the system, we call that locking down the process. Our business logic engine is so powerful that we could stop people from entering any data that wasn’t determined to be accurate.
We don’t recommend ever stopping people from entering data into the system for several reasons:
- You learn more about your team and their job knowledge both good and bad.
- By tracking your team when they are and aren’t doing a great job you create data driven coaching moments that empower managers to do more effective coaching and employee development.
- Because the real world happens all the time, locking everything down would probably be fine 80% of the time. The remaining 20% of the time when there were legitimate business reasons for not following those rules, the system would get in the way and be so frustrating for the end user that they would hate it and we would lose data.
Our best practice is to not lock down the system but to track all data entered for accuracy and to identify bad behaviors so that management can know what is really happening at their locations.
Data Accuracy Scoring, exclusive to OpsAnalitica, is the ability to analyze the data on each checklist and score the data being entered by your teams to determine if it is accurate or not.
This happens seamlessly in the background, your teams are not aware this is happening, and it provides a treasure trove of additional information to use throughout the organization.
Our reporting and dashboards allow you to easily exclude the inaccurate data from your analysis, with just one click, so that you are basing all of your decisions on the best data you have.
We’ve all heard the cliche Garbage in Garbage Out. Using Data Accuracy Scoring, with one click you can ignore the Garbage and make better decisions.
Data Accuracy Scoring also provides you with so many ancillary benefits and insights into what is really happening at the locations and how your team is doing their jobs. Here are some common insights that you get with our system.
- Is the team pencil whipping
- Do they understand what to do when there is a problem
- How do they spend their days
- Where do they spend their days
- Are they using the equipment provided
- How organized are they
- How good are they at delegating
- Are they honest
Employee development can increase retention and make an employee’s performance better. A positively coached employee that sees a future and feels like that they are being invested in will stay longer, grow, and be more productive. Data driven coaching, unlike subjective coaching, provides far better results and is easier to deliver.
Using Data Accuracy Scoring to find those coaching points will help your team grow faster and will make everyone in your organization more effective.
If you would like to learn more about Data Accuracy Scoring and the OpsAnalitica Platform, go to OpsAnalitica.com and schedule a demo.